AQUAKING Q5503 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 11000L/H
The AquaKing Submersible Pump Q5503 is equipped with a side connection where you can directly connect a hose of 20/25 mm. The pump has a capacity of up to 11.000 liters per hour.
A submersible pump is made to pump away large amounts of water. You can use the pump in case of flooding or when emptying rain barrels, swimming pools, ponds or wells. As the name suggests, the pump is "immersed" in water when used. When purchasing a submersible pump, pay attention to maximum suction depth. This is the maximum depth at which the pump can do its job. Are you going to pump away dirty water or water with solid particles? Check that the pump is suitable for dirty water.
In short, the Aquaking submersible pump with side connection is a reliable, useful pump for pumping away (dirty) water.
- 550 watt engine power 230 V/50 Hz;
- Hose 25/30 mm and 1" male thread;
- Capacity Max. 11,000 liters per hour;
- Max. 8.5 mlc (0.85 atm pressure);
- Max. 5 mm drainage;
- 10 meter rubber power cable H05 RNF. 3 x 0.75 mm.
What and how many pieces you can connect?
- 1500 Capillary 0.8 x 3.2mm;
- 500 DCS pressure valve 4L (green - Pressure 6 mwc);
- 250 DCS pressure valve 8L (red - Pressure 6 mwc);
- 10m PVC tube 32 mm greenhouse pen sprayer.