VOSSLOH-SCHWABE BALLAST 400 WATT
The German-made 400watt ballast from Vossloh-Schwabe is suitable for HPS (High Pressure Sodium) and MH (Metal Halide) bulbs. Vossloh-Schwabe has been the best ballast on the market. The ballast is made of the finest materials and winded with 100% copper. The Vossloh ballast is also equipped with a thermal protection with automatic reset.
The Vossloh-Schwabe magnetic ballast is so energy efficient that it meets the highest energy efficiency class for non-dimmable digital ballasts namely A2 these new classes are mandatory from 2017. Class A2 meens that the ballast has less than 36 watts of power dissipation.
The Vossloh-Schwabe ballast is impregnated with fire retardant polyester resin.
- Type: Complete gear for high-pressure discharge lamps and suitable for 400watt HPS and MH lamps;
- Transformer: NaH 400P.950 (with polyester resin impregnated);
- Clip-on unit (capacitor and starter): PZSE 40 C.
- Voltage: ~ 230V / ~ 240V;
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz;
- Maximum current during start: 4.45a;
- Nominal current: 1.8A;
- Power output: 400watt;
- Reflector distance: up to 20 meters;
- DeltaT: 75 ° C;
- Maximum ballast temperature: Tw 130 ° C;
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 ° C;
- Dimensions: 215x105x95mm;
- Weight: 5.3 kg.