GREEN CARBON AIR FILTER CH10 400D125 400 M³
Super lightweight activated carbon filter (1.25 KG Ø190mm H = 310MM).
Green Filter is a leading French brand that designs and manufactures air filters since 1995. Green Filter is best known for the successes achieved in the automobile, motorcycle and water sports.
Green Carbon Air Filters are super light weight active carbon filters of the new generation. The activated carbon used in Green Filters is of very high quality.
Green Carbon Active Filters are available with capacities from 300m ³ / h up to 3300m ³ /h.
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Capacity: 400 m3
- Diameter: Ø190mm
- Height: 310mm
- Connection: Ø125mm
Each Green Carbon Air Filter comes with a special pre filter, to stop dust and a matching hose clamp. Elastic straps in the pre-filter ensures that the pre filter can be easily replaced after use of around two months, depending on use. The advice for the air fan's maximum capacity is 400m³/h and minimum capacity of 300m³/h.
- Flange and bottom is constructed of 100% * elastomeric, a plastic material with rubber-like characteristics.
- The elastic flange fits directly to the extractor.
- Use of very high quality activated carbon.
- Grid Structure in the braiding of the filter for perfect rigidity
- Efficacy: approximately 12 to 18 months.
- Comes with matching pre-filter and hose clamp
* An elastomeric is a plastic that has a large elastic capacity, sometimes with more than 100% elastic deformation. Elastic deformation means that the material after removal of the load can return back to its original form.
OPERATION GREEN CARBON AIR FILTER
Activated carbon is a micro porous form of carbon that is produced from peat, wood, lignite (brown coal) or coal. The activation is carried out by steam or by a chemical process. This activation process is done with innumerable pores in a molecular structure (macro-, mesa-, micro-pores). Thanks to these carbon pores, the absorption of carbon increases enormous. This capacity can reach up to 1200m²/gr. activated carbon.
The carbon filter, with the revolutionary new technique, which uses less carbon in reduced form that ensures a more precisely filtering. Smaller parts of carbon (0.4 to 0.8 mm.) are used which are better than the conventional carbon parts (3 to 4mm.). By splitting the carbon parts in smaller sections the absorption capacity is enlarged and weight reduced. Partly as a result, an increasing lifetime of the filter.
GREEN CARBON AIR PRE FILTER
A pre-filter is essential for proper functioning of the activated carbon filter. If the pre-filter is saturated (you will notice dirtiness / blackness of the canvas), there will be no / less odor passing through the filter and you need to replace the cover. We recommend to replace the pre filter after 10 to 15 weeks.
Without pre filter, the filter will become clogged with dust, the life time of the filter decreases. Make sure to always have a pre filter covering your filter. The pre filter ensures removing the excess dust out of your room.
SPECIAL PRE FILTER
- Binds all coarse dust particles larger than 0.0004 mm. (0.4 micron), which extends the life of your Green Filter,
- Elastic in the pre-filter cloth ensures that the fabric can easily be interchanged.
- The Green Pre Filters are available for all sizes of Green Carbon Air Filters.