The HOMEbox® Vista Medium offers great features that users of our tried and tested Clonebox View have long learned to appreciate. However, it also has fantastic new features that make propagating plants even easier. The viewing windows on the front and sides let you give your valuable plants the attention they deserve. They can of course be sealed to create a usable area
that is completely impermeable to light if required. The optimal reflective PAR+ inner lining helps produce ideal lighting conditions and simultaneously reduces the risk of excessive heat building up in the sensitive atmosphere.
The Vista Medium is equipped with an adjustable shelving system. So you can freely choose whether to load the useable area with up to 12 large propagators or let the plants have the luxury of more free room to grow. In addition, there are four individual shelf inserts available that can be used variably. It is thus possible to create a spacious grow tent on one side of the tent and use the other area for smaller plants – unbeatable flexibility!
As with all other HOMEbox products the assembling of the Vista Medium is very easy.
Assembled size: 125 x 65 x 120 cm
Grow space: 2.4 m2
- Two large, transparent, sealable viewing windows on the side (41 cm x 54 cm)
- a large viewing window on the front (85 cm x x85 cm)
- High-tech design and technology from Germany
- sturdy, impenetrable, and stain-resistant materials for a long service life
- Integrated, waterproof base
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Tubes: + 100 mm: 2 x back
- + 200 mm: 1 x top
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2 x Ø 150 mm (1x left, 1 x right)
- Optimal reflective PAR+- inner lining for faster growth and better yields
- Total blackout zippers – light-excluding zippers
- After sealing, the unit is fully sealed and impermeable to light
- Maximum Capacity: 100 kg