CLI-MATE FREQUENCY CONTROLLER FC2010-T3 3A
1/fase Frequency controller (Inverter), Plug & Play fancontroller where you guaranteed, no longer will hear humming noises coming from your electro motor e.g. exhaust fan!
The revolutions climate controller FC2010-T is a stepless temperature controller, Stand-Alone, Plug and Play. The FC2010-T is provided with a temperature sensor, low noise and vibration controls. It has inbound frequency controls that controls the rotational speed with which the electric motor is flowing.
The Housing is buld up of impact resistant plastic and provided with a metal assembly plate for assemble to the wall. It is possible to remove the hood from the housing to be able to adept the electronic connections.
The FC2010-T frequncy-controller is delivered standard with a power cable of 5 meter (16,4 ft) and a temperature-controlled sensor of 2.5 meter (8,2 ft).
The Cli-Mate FC2010-T is intended for controlliong 1/fase electro-motors. This could also be, e.g. pumps, ventilators, etc.
Every Cli-Mate frequency-controller undergoes individually an 72-hours test and is checked hard before they leave the manufactory/ clean room.
- Energy saving
- Integrated temperature control, used by means of remote control
- Silence and vibration-free motors
- Prolongs the life of the controlled motor
- Maintenance free
- Simple to operate (digital)
- Large LCD display screen
- Includes metal mounting plate
- Power supply: 1-phase 220/240V - 50Hz
- Rated motor power: 0,1 - 0.6 KW
- Frequency range: 5 - 50 Hz
- Overload: 150% for 60 sec.
- Working temp.: 0°C to +40°C
- Protection class: IP20
- Housing dimensions: 190x130x143 mm
- Available in: T3 model 3 amp. (660W), T7 model 7 amp. (1500W) and T15 model 15 amp.(3300W)
- Sensor cable: 5 meter (16,4 ft)
- Power cable: 1.5 meter (4,9 ft)