Enzym+ is a powerful mix of enzym complexes. Enzym+ contains different types of enzymes which have different functions. Enzym+ keeps the root surface clean so that nutrients are better absorbed by the plant. Enzym+ removes dead organic matter and root residues. Enzym+ transforms the accumulated and saturated nutrient salts in plant available nutrients and stabilizes the EC in the medium. Enzym+ is a concentrated product (1: 4000) that is cheap in use. Even at low dosages Enzym+ keeps the medium and rhizosphere clean.
- Soil and cocos do not need to replaced periodically
- Keeps the root zone clean
- Prevents the accumulation and excess of nutrients salts
- Stabilizes EC in the medium
- Use only once per rinse cycle
Tips & Tricks
Do not leave a tank with nutrients and Enzym+ in it for too long. Add Enzym+ as last in the nutrient solution preferably just before giving water.
Enzym+ is made from a mix of enzyme complexes reinforced with stabilizers. The enzyme complexes include beta-glucanase and cellulose. The stabilizers ensure an effective functioning of the enzymes and is also a nutrient for the plant. The enzymes are produced in a sterile environment so that contamination with microbes or other elements is excluded.
Enzym+ is available in 100ml, 250ml, 1000 ml, 5000ml packaging’s.
- At each watering: 25 ml per 100l of water (1:4000).
- 1x per week: 50 ml per 100l of water (1:2000).
- Add Enzym+ as last in the nutrient solution preferably just before watering.